SSL Connection Settings For iOS 8, 9, and 10 Devices
1. Open Settings > Mail > Accounts > Select Account
2. Select Advanced and make sure SSL is enabled then go back one screen. * Ensure the Port says 995 for POP or 993 for IMAP.
3. Change Host Name under the Incoming Mail Server category to securemail25.carrierzone.com
4. Press Done in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Select the same Account and then select SMTP under the Outgoing Mail Server category.
6. Select Primary Server>Enable SSL if not already enabled. * Ensure the Port says 587.
7. Change the Host Name to securemail25.carrierzone.com.
8. Press Done in the top-right corner of the screen.